Seiko Prospex PADI King Turtle Sapphire Automatic Diver's Watch SRPG19K1
3 Years Manufactures Warranty
WHAT STANDS OUT IN THIS WATCH:
- Seiko Prospex PADI Special Edition "King Turtle".
- This compact 200m diver's design features the PADI 'Earth' pattern on its dial, along with light blue colour highlights for high legibility in deep waters to demonstrate the time elapsed whilst diving.
- The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko, the only global watch brand to design a range of professional diver's watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo. PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world's leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a passion for adventure and love for the ocean.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'King turtle' - its silhouette, side view and watch case back resemble a turtle with its curved comfortable shell. To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune.
- This is the diver's watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications'.
- Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Movement: 4R36 Calibre Automatic movement with manual winding option. Up to 41 hours power reserve.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push-button release with an extender to ensure security on the wrist.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Back||Screwed case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push-button release with extender|
|Bezel Material||Stainless-steel With Ceramic|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|