09 276 0409
FREE Express Delivery on orders $100+ within New Zealand
Available at Checkout

Silver Bracelets & Bangles

Find The Perfect Companion For Your Wrists: Sterling Silver Bracelets At Stonex

When it comes to accessorising, one definitely thinks of silver bracelets and bangles. They’re a treasured accessory and make for a sought-after choice for both men and women. At Stonex, we offer a stunning collection of Sterling silver bracelets in New Zealand.

Take a look at our silver bracelets collection. These are sure to entice anyone. Whether you prefer a statement piece or a delicate everyday accessory, we have it all. Our range of silver bracelets for men and women comes at the best price and quality.

925 Sterling Silver: Experience The Touch of Luxury in SIlver 

At Stonex, we take pride in using only the finest quality materials in our jewellery. Crafted from 925 sterling silver, these bracelets guarantee quality and style.

The “925” hallmark signifies that the silver content is 92.5%. The remaining 7.5% includes other metals for added strength and resilience. Check out our earrings silver collection in exclusive 925 silver.

925 sterling silver is the highest of quality of silver used in jewellery. Its hypoallergenic, stylish and comes at a fraction of the cost of gold bracelets. Take a look at our chunky silver bracelet NZ collection and find the perfect choice.

You’ll find a variety of designs in our bracelets for men and women. We’ve got anchor chain designs, curb link, figaro link and size expanders. You can also find cute hearts engraved on some of the bangles. These are perfect for gifting on birthdays, anniversaries, graduation and other occasions.

Shop Silver Bangles and Bracelets at Stonex

If you’re in search of the perfect silver bracelets for women, Stonex is your go-to place. Whether it’s about a sleek and modern cuff bracelet or a chunky silver bracelet nz, there’s something for everyone. 

Our website is easy to explore, and you can find your choice of silver bracelets in seconds. We also have Sterling silver chains that come in a myriad designs for men and women.

Each piece comes with detailed descriptions and high-resolution images. This helps you make an informed choice. We’re all about customer-centric approach. We ensure that you receive exceptional service. Right from secure payment options and reliable shipping to hassle-free returns, we’re at your service.

Our Sterling silver bracelets and bangle collection is a classic one. At the best prices and delviery times, they’re the perfect accessories for you.

Our collection of silver bracelets and sterling silver ring for men and women are truly unique. At Stonex, we help you find the perfect piece to adorn your wrists.

Shop sterling silver bracelets & bangles now and avail our special offers rightaway!

Popular Searches

Silver Necklace Chain | Silver Pendant | Sterling Silver Chains | Mens Silver Chains | Silver Wedding Ring | Sterling Silver Ring for Men | Silver Hoop Earrings | Sterling Silver Earrings | Silver Drop Earrings | Black Pearl Necklace | Silver Earrings for Women | Gold stud Earrings for Women | Sterling Silver New Zealand Earrings | Silver Earrings NZ 

Showing 1–16 of 36 results

Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are sterling silver bracelets and bangles the same thing? +

    No, silver bracelets and bangles are not the same thing. Bracelets are flexible and can be easily slipped onto the wrist, while bangles are rigid and usually need to be slid over the hand.

  • How do I determine my Silver bracelet size? +

    To determine your bracelet size, measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or use a piece of string and then measure it against a ruler. Add about half an inch to your wrist measurement for a comfortable fit.

  • Are bracelets and bangles suitable for both men and women? +

    Yes, bracelets and bangles are popular accessories for both men and women. There are a variety of styles available, ranging from delicate and feminine designs to bold and masculine ones.

Silver Bracelets & Bangles Price List